- Identification and payment due before the start of your game.
- One person per purchase of gaming console; no sharing.
- One person at gaming station at a time.
- Food allowed in designated areas only, refrain from eating in gaming area.
- Be respectful of gaming equipment and furniture, sitting on backs of chairs or removing them from designated gaming station is not allowed.
- Only authorized movies allowed, refrain from movies that contain excessive violence, sexual content or nudity.
- Customer is responsible for any damage to gaming system and/or televisions while in possession
- We are unable to accommodate any iTunes or RedBox movie downloads. DVDs only.
Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19, this facility will be closed until further notice to protect the health and safety of our community. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Battleground Gaming has individual gaming consoles for customers to play games and watch movies, which are available to rent. Just see a staff member within the Café for assistance.
Web-based gaming options not available.
Movie (Last rental 2 hours prior to posted closing time)
Game (Last rental 1 hours prior to posted closing time)