- Please check in at least 20 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Members/Active Duty may reserve tee times 4 days in advance
- Non-Members may reserve tee times 3 days in advance
- Rain checks will be issued, if course is unplayable (determined by Management)
- For safety reasons, children under 8 are not allowed on the Course unless approved by Management. Children 8 to 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- We can only allow recognized service animals on the course. Please be prepared to show proper documentation.
- Please adhere to the Golf Dress code (see Dress Code section below).
- Tournaments and Outings have priority over daily play.
- Outside food or beverages are not allowed on GLGC premises.
- You must possess a valid driver’s license to drive golf carts. Cart fees are per seats, single are only authorized for single players or threesomes.
- Please follow "Cart Path Only" or "90 Degree" Rule when in effect.
- Carts must remain on cart path when approaching Tee Boxes and Greens
- Please return your carts to the cart barn 15 minutes prior to closing of Course at dusk.
- A reimbursement fee of $20 per club will be charged for any lost or damaged clubs. Premium rental lost or damaged clubs must be reimburses at repair or replacement cost (Taylormade, Titleist).
- Please check with Management if you have any questions about the Rules and Regulations of Gordon Lakes Golf Club. Management reserves the right revoke privileges for any improper behavior or disregard of the Rules and Regulations, the course or fellow players.
- Male participants are required to dress in good taste. Shirts must be worn at all times on and around the golf course premises. All players must wear shoes acceptable for golf play. Shoes with built-up heels or cleats are not acceptable for wear on the golf course. Other clothing apparel such as sleeveless shirts, tank tops, muscle shirts, shirts designed for wear as undergarments, fishnets, sweatshirts, P.T. attire, and uniform jerseys, cut-off jeans, jogging shorts, short shorts, P.T. shorts, pants with holes, swimwear, bare feet, full or partial military uniforms are not acceptable.
- Female participants are required to wear golf attire in good taste. Tank tops, T-shirts, halters, bathing attire, sweat clothes, P.T. uniforms, cutoff jean shorts, short shorts, bare feet, partial or full military uniforms are not acceptable.
- Metal spikes are not permitted. Only soft spike golf shoes or spikeless shoes may be worn on the course.
Gordon Lakes Golf Club Rules
Respect the course – Please leave the course as you would like to find it by repairing pitch-marks, filling in divots with sand and raking bunkers.
Respect your fellow players – be sportsmanlike and polite, stay by the green to watch them hole out, and let allow faster groups to play through.
Respect for the game – by knowing the Rules and Etiquette of golf
Gordon Lakes and Center’s dress policy is coordinated with the post policy. All persons using the golf facilities must comply with the following dress standards for the golf course and practice area:
Children under 8 years of age are to be supervised at all times. Any children under 8 years of age who have shown golfing experience may play unaccompanied provided they are considered qualified by the Golf Staff. Youth must be 16 years old with valid drivers license to drive golf carts. Golf carts are for 2 passengers only!
Pets are not allowed on the golf course facilities, unless they are trained to assist a physically-impaired patrons.
No outside food and beverages are allowed on golf courses.