- All riders of this facility are governed by the rules and regulation of Fort Gordon and U.S. Army.
- All riders will be asked to supply a current Coggins /shot record, read and sign harm and hold release for the use of this facility before unloading horses. Failure to supply these documents to the facility office or to agree to the hold and harm releases and abide to all rules and regulation set forth, will be denied access to this facility.
- All riders will be supplied with a copy of the rules and the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for this program.
- Stay on marked trails at all times (No entry into unauthorized areas).
- Privately Owned Horses are not authorized at any other area on Fort Gordon.
- Fort Gordon is a training post. Active live training areas do surround the stable grounds. Going into these areas will result in permanent expulsion of all riding privileges.
- Hilltop Riding Stable holds the right to refuse trail riding to anyone not following regulations or rules.
Hilltop Riding Stable has over 20 miles of designated riding trails for horse enthusiasts. The facility has trails for all levels of riding, from the young child to the experienced adult.
Trails include heavily wooded areas for brush riding or open trails for a relaxing experience. Riders often spot deer, raccoons, birds, and other wildlife. Come out and enjoy a wonderful day on our trails.
Parking is limited to 12 trailers per day. All trailer parking is first come, first served.
$20/day (per person)
Sunday-Saturday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.