- Please observe social distancing guidelines (6 feet apart).
- Please wash and sanitize your hands.
- Please disinfect equipment with sanitary wipes after use.
- No contaminated or soiled clothing allowed on the equipment.
- Face mask required.
- No group or partner workouts, individual workouts only.
- Observe workout time limits: 60 minutes total, 30 minutes on cardio.
- No more than 8 people in the locker room area at a time.
- No loitering in the lobby or weight room areas.
- Do not enter or remove items from blocked areas.
- Do not use or remove signage from blocked equipment.
PLEASE NOTE: At this time, Nelson and Cyber fitness centers are still closed. Once they re-open, we will notify the public via Social Media as well as on this page and the individual fitness center program pages on this website.
For Gordon & Victory Fitness: Active Duty, permanent party, contact your Chain of Command for availability.
When the Fitness Center re-opens to Active Duty Only!
Please observe the prescribed guidelines. Failure to comply will result in dismissal from the Fitness Center. Please be courteous to the Fitness Center staff as we are here to maintain these guidelines for the safety of all patrons utilizing the facility, thank you!