- Child must be age 4 on or before September 1st to enter into Pre-K Program
- Child must be registered with CYS in order to attend. Please contact +1 (706)791-4722 to get registered.
- Proof of eligibility (Military or Civilian ID Card, Legal Documentation of Guardianship)
- Children eligible to use CYS services are those under the legal guardianship of active duty military personnel, Appropriated Fund (APF) and Non-Appropriated Fund (NAF), Department of Defense (DoD) civilians, reservist on active duty, or during inactive personnel training, military retiree, and DoD contractors.
- Proof of Residency
- Proof of Immunizations on Georgia Form 3231
- Child's Social Security Card
- Child’s Original Birth Certificate
- 4-point Screening Form 3300
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
Pre-K is a free program, sponsored by the State of Georgia Lottery, which is available during the school year. Wrap-around care for children who need before-care (5:15 to 8 a.m.) or after-care (3 to 6 p.m.) will be offered at the Main CDC or the West CDC for a fee, per the U.S. Army Fee Policy. For more information on wrap-around care, please visit our Before/After School page.
Documents/requirements needed to register for the Pre-K Program are:
NOTE: Children are selected to attend the Pre-K Program via a lottery system, as outlined by the State of Georgia Lottery Program.