- Patrons will be screened with questions and temperature prior to being granted access to building.
- Masks are required at all times while in building.
- Barriers and guides are in place to maintain social distancing.
- Bay availability is limited at Self-Help to ensure social distancing.
- The waiting room will not be available to patrons.
- The number of patrons allowed inside building at any given time will be limited.
Mini Storage 5x5 $30 per month 5x15 $50 per month 10x10 $55 per month 10x15 $70 per month 10x20 $80 per month Deposit equal to one month rent required. POV Sale Lot One Week $10 One Month $30 Documents Needed: Military or DoD ID Card, Vehicle Registration and Proof of Insurance. RV/Boat/Trailer/POV Storage $30 per month No deposit required.
Payments accepted anytime Gordon Car Care is open.
- The fees are based on a month-to-month contract.
- First month’s payment is required upon signing of the contracts, regardless of the day of the month.
- One month deposit required for storage units.
- The accounts must be maintained in a current status; two or more incidents of delinquency will result in termination of the contracts.
- The individual guarantees he/she is the current owner of the property.
- The individual must obtain and maintain property and liability insurance and present proof of insurance upon signing of the contract.
- The individual must also present proof of registration.
- The individual must supply their own lock for mini storage.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions will be enforced. These precautions include, but are not limited to:
Gordon Storage is a service provided by Gordon Car Care. It offers a 106-unit self-storage center with 24-hour access, as well as storage lots for cars, RVs, trailers, boats, campers and more.
To be added to our waiting list, please fill out our storage request form further down on this page.
Due to the growth of the installation, storage space is often full. Please plan ahead and make your storage request as soon as possible. Space cannot be guaranteed to be available upon request*.
*Space for non-recreational vehicles such cars, trucks, SUVs, etc. and small utility trailers that are under 12' long with tongue are usually available without wait. Patrons must be stationed at Fort Gordon or live locally.