2022 Independence Celebration
Cash and credit/debit cards will only be accepted on the field to purchase MWR tickets. MWR Tickets will be the only form of payment accepted at vendor locations. Purchase MWR tickets at Bldg. 28320, Lane Avenue, from 9am to 3pm, June 21st - 29th or on the field the day of the event.
Location: Barton Field
Celebrate our nation’s freedom with us!
This one day event includes live entertainment from Chris Janson, Chris Lane and Julia Cole, a kiddie carnival, food and so much more. The night ends with a firework extravaganza unrivaled by anyone in the CSRA. MWR has made a goal of providing the Fort Gordon and local CSRA communities a safe and family-friendly environment to celebrate our great nation.
Call 706-791-8878 for more information!
Don't wait in line at the event. Purchase your food and beverage tickets early beginning June 21st!
Pre-sale tickets can be purchased at DFMWR (Bldg. 28320, Lane Ave.), June 21st - 29th, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday - Friday.
- Outside alcoholic beverages
- Aluminum bottles
- Glass containers (except for baby bottles with milk or juice for those with small children)
- Coolers of any size
- Tents, canopies and large sunshades
- Grills or other open flames
- Pets (Service animals authorized with correct verification)
- Large bags exceeding 16x16x8 inches
- Weapons of any description (weapons carried with a permit are also prohibited) Illegal substances (including narcotics) or drug paraphernalia, including baseball bats, sticks and clubs. Knives or Gerber tools of any size.
- Personal fireworks, sparklers and explosives
- Toy guns (including water guns)/knives/swords
- Laser pointers or devices
- Artificial noise makers (i.e. Air horns, cowbells, etc.)
- Aerosol cans
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles(toy planes, helicopters and drones)
- Video equipment: no video recording will be allowed
- BBQ Grills
- Large chains or necklaces ( not to exceed 3/8’’ thickness and 24” long), spiked jewelry, chains attached to pants
- Metal Chairs, Stools (Cloth fold up lawn/camp chairs are allowed)
- Beach balls, inflatables, skateboards, rollerblades, scooters or hoverboards
- Canes ( Persons with a medical condition may use a cane)
- No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed
- Signs, banners, flags, selfie sticks or any other items that would either obstruct the view of a patron or serve as a dangerous projectile or security risk
- Gang related material to include clothing, accessories or large belt buckles Vulgar, obscene, or offensive shirts or any other outer garments that are deemed to be too revealing
- Every person and item on, or with person are subject to search. Confiscated items will not be returned to the patron at any time nor will the patrons be reimbursed