Creature Creation Contest
Love to draw? If so, this contest is perfect for you!
Creature: must be a blend of at least two types and either hand drawn or digitally rendered.
Submission Deadline: August 31, 2021
Finalists Announced: September 13, 2021
Grand Prize Winner Announced: September 20, 2021
Age brackets for submissions:
*Vote* on our Facebook page:
- Like your favorite on our Facebook Creature Creation Contest album from September 7-12 to determine the 1st Place Winner in each age bracket.
- Like your favorite 1st Place Winner on our Grand Prize Creature Creation Contest album to determine the Grand Prize Winner from September 13-19.
Along with their prizes, our Grand Prize and 1st Place winner’s creatures will be featured in the Fall FYI Magazine.
For more information, call +1(706)791-6779.
- All submissions must be either scanned or photographed in high resolution and submitted digitally using our Submission Form no later than August 31.
- Creatures must be a hybrid blend of at least two: humanoid, animal, bird, fish, etc., but are not limited to only two.
- Creatures can be drawn on any type of paper material using ink, pencil, graphite, crayon, marker, etc. or digitally rendered as a vector or raster.
- Contestants may submit more than one creature if time permits them to get more than one created before the August 31 submission deadline.
- One winner per age bracket.
- All winners will be determined by the most likes on Facebook. Vote for the best one! Check out our Facebook page and vote!