Date: Jun 10 2020, 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
*You must be registered at Parent & Outreach Services prior to the actual GA Pre-K registration lottery. You may download CYS registration forms on the Fort Gordon CYS WebTrac page. For more information, please contact Parent & Outreach Services at +1 (706)791-4722 or +1 (706)791-4455.
Registered patrons may upload required documents needed for Pre-K registration via Webtrac June 3 through 9.
- State certified, original Birth Certificate (No Exceptions!).
- Proof of GA Residency (Cannot be phone bill or driver’s license; No Exceptions!). If you are PCSing, you must provide a copy of your orders at the time of registration and proof of GA residency by July 31.
- Social Security Card of child.
- Military ID/DOD ID of parent (or ID of child if with custodial guardian; No Exceptions!).
The following items are required by the first day of school in August 2020:
- GA Immunization Certificate (GA Form 3231)
- Ear, Eye and Dental Record (GA Form 3300)
- Child & Youth Services Health Assessment
Child must be four years old on or before September 1, 2020 and be an eligible resident of the State of Georgia. All applications will be accepted. Students will be selected using a lottery system as follows:
- Each child’s name will be placed in the lottery by number.
- The lottery drawing will take place on June 11 at 2pm via Fort Gordon CYS Facebook live https://www.facebook.com/FortGordonCys/.
- The first 88 names pulled will make up the four classes. All other names will be placed on a waiting list.
- Lottery numbers will be posted on Friday, June 12, on all CYS facility doors and on Fort Gordon CYS Facebook.
- Site for school year 2020-2021 will be at the following locations: CDC Main, CDC East and CDC West. Part time care will be available at all sites for before/after school and whenever there is a school day out (i.e. Spring break, Fall break, Fall Masters break, Christmas, etc).
- CYS GA Pre-K desk side registration appointments will take place between July 13 and 24. You must provide all documents needed for verification. Please ensure you maintain correct contact information on your registration application. After three (3) unsuccessful attempts to contact you, your child will be removed from the Pre-K list.
- CYS GA Pre-K classes will begin August 3. Fort Gordon CYS GA Pre-K closely follows the Richmond County School Calendar. CYS GA Pre-K calendar will be provided at Parent Orientation.
For more information: