Date: Dec 10 2019, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Performance Dates: February 14th, 15th, 21st, 22nd, 28th, & 29th at 8pm. February 23rd at 3pm.
Do you have the chops it takes to be the next Fort Gordon star? Audition on December 10th and 11th for the next Dinner Theatre performance.
Parts for 1 man and 4 women!
Plot: When the biggest highlight in your life for the past 30 years has been your weekly bridge night out with the "girls," what do you do when one of your foursome inconveniently dies? If you're Connie, Leona and Millie, three southern ladies from Birmingham, you do the most daring thing you've ever done. You "borrow" the ashes from the funeral home for one last card game, and the wildest, most exciting night of your lives involves a police raid, a stripper and a whole new way of looking at all the fun you can have when you're truly living.
- Rachel Ann (21): a young woman who seems to have issues with life and men until bridge night opens her eyes.
- Connie Harland (55): 55 year old mother of Rachel, who finds on this fateful bridge night that life doesn't end at 55.
- Leona: one of Connie's closest friends and a member of the bridge club for over 30 years. A woman who's a beautician by profession and a rather caustic lush by preference.
- Millie: another of Connie's friends and a long-standing member of the bridge club. This is a woman who moves to her own special drummer, even though she's the only one who can hear him.
- Policeman/Bobby: a young man of many talents, and they all come to "bare" on ladies' bridge night.
Click here: https://www.dramaticpublishing.com/exit-laughing for more plot details.