Date: Oct 5 2018, 6:45 p.m. - 11 p.m.
October 5, 6, 12, 13, 18, 19 & 20 | Dinner 6:45 p.m. | Show 8:00 p.m.
October 14 | Late Lunch 1:45 p.m. | Show 3:00 p.m.
Inspired by Miguel de Cervantes’ seventeenth-century masterpiece Don Quixote, MAN OF LA MANCHA is one of the most successful musicals in Broadway history. Powerful, brutal, hilarious and heartbreaking, MAN OF LA MANCHA celebrates the perseverance of a man who refuses to relinquish his ideals or his passion. The celebrated score includes "The Impossible Dream," "Dulcinea," "I, Don Quixote" and more.
For reservations, please call +1(706)793-8552
(Season Tickets Now Available)
- Fresh Mixed Green salad accented with Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Croutons & Cranberries
- Choice of Italian or Ranch Dressing
- Spanish Chicken
- Chorizo Sausage with Dijon Sauce
- Spanish Vegetable Casserole Roasted Green Beans with Tomatoes and Onions
- Dinner Rolls
- Lemon Italian Cake
- Civilians: $53
- Seniors (65 & over), Retirees, DA Civilians, Active-Duty E7 & above: $50
- Active-Duty E6 & below, Students with ID: $40
- Coffee & Dessert: $35
- Show only: $28
*Special dietary vegetarian or gluten free options are available upon request when making your reservation.