Date: May 18 2018, 6:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
May 4, 5, 11, 12, 18 & 19 at 8 p.m.
& Mother's Day, May 13 at 3 p.m.
Bridget and her grandmother are about to become roommates. However, what Bridget saw as a unique opportunity to stay with her favorite nana in New York for the summer quickly turns into an experience she'll never forget. It seems her sweet grandma is running an illegal boutique from her apartment, selling handmade naughty knickers to every senior citizen in the five-borough area! Will Bridget be able to handle all the excitement? Will her nana get arrested – or worse – evicted?
Traditional Dinner Menu:
- Asian Salad Mix with Mandarin Oranges, Wonton Strips and Sesame Vinaigrette
- Chinese Pineapple Chicken
- Shrimp Fried Rice
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Spring Rolls
- Sesame Bread
- Asian Dessert Table
May 13th Mother's Day Late Lunch Menu:
- Fresh Mixed Green Salad Accented with Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Croutons and Cranberries
- Choice of Ranch or Italian Dressing
- Sweet Sliced Ham Carving Station
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Steamed Mixed Veggies
- Dinner Rolls
- Pound Cake with Fresh Berries
*Special dietary vegetarian or gluten free options are available upon request when making your reservation.
Seniors (65 & over), Retirees, DA Civilians, Active-Duty E7 & above: $50
Active-Duty E6 & below, Students with ID: $40
Coffee & Dessert: $35
Show only: $28
Mother’s Day Late Lunch: $40
For more details, please call +1 (706)793-8552