- SAC Services
SAC encourages physical, emotional, and social development through the following service areas:
Sports, Fitness and Health Options:
- healthy lifestyle activities
Life Skills, Citizenship and Leadership Opportunities:
- Character Counts
- 4-H monthly community club and weekly 4-H clubs:
- Photo Tech Club
- Performing Arts Club
- Cooking Club
- Sewing Club
- Art Club
- Gardening Club
Art, Leisure and Recreation Activities:
- arts and crafts
- video games
- board games
- field trips to local recreation places and museums
Mentoring, Intervention and Support Services:
- Homework Center
- Youth Technology Lab
- Smart Moves
- Ultimate Journey Science Club
- Before/After School Program
Before/After School programming is available for kindergarteners and 1st thru 5th Graders who need care before or after the school day. To learn more, visit our Before/After School program page.
- Hourly Care Program
- Designed as a childcare option for parents with short-term or irregular needs.
- The centers prefer to accept reservations in advance, although some drop-in spaces are available.
- Hourly care is provided on a space available – first come, first serve basis.
- All non-full day patrons are authorized up to 24 hours of care per week, per child in the hourly program.
- There is a 2-hour charge for all families taking advantage of the Hourly Care Program.
- A "No-Show" late fee will be applied if applicable
Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19, this facility will be closed until further notice to protect the health and safety of our community. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Fort Gordon School-Age Center (SAC) Program is designed to accommodate children in grades K-5. Fees are based on total combined family income. All participants must be registered with Fort Gordon Child & Youth Services. For registration information, call +1 (706)791-4722.