- Free access to boat ramps
- Easy access to the fuel dock
- The fees are based on a month-to-month contract.
- First month's payment is required upon signing of the contracts, regardless of the day of the month.
- The accounts must be maintained in a current status; two or more incidents of delinquency will result in termination of the contracts.
- The individual guarantees he/she is the current owner of the water vessel/camper.
- The individual must obtain and maintain property and liability insurance and present proof of insurance upon signing of the contract.
- The individual must also present proof of registration.
Pointes West is operating on limited services to mitigate risk factors associated with COVID-19. For a full list of available services, please visit the main Pointes West page.
Pointes West Army Resort (PWAR) offers Military ID card holders and Authorized users single and double slips, year round, at a cost of $150/month. We offer 45 covered single slips, 3 open slips, and 66 covered double slips. The slips vary in size to meet individual needs. The sizes of the single slips are 10'x24' and 14'x24'. The sizes of the double slips are 20'x28', 24'x24', 24'x28', and 24'x30'.
Some features include:
PWAR offers 10 small and 76 large covered storage sheds for Military ID card holders and Authorized users. The small storage sheds measure 30'x10' and cost $80 per month. The large storage sheds measure 36'x14' and cost $95 per month (12' height limit due to lower entryway). The storage sheds are provided with lockable doors and are covered for protection against weather.
PWAR also offers 48 open storage lots for Military ID card holders and Authorized Individuals. The fee for the Open Storage is $30 per month and is located in a lockable fenced-in area.