- AR 210-22 – PO's on Department of Army Installations
- DoDI 1000.15 – PO's on Department of Defense Installations
- Use of DOD Component and Installation names
- AR 1-211 – Attendance of Military & Civilian Personnel at PO Meetings
- JER – Section 3-211, 3-210 and 3-211
- AR 600-29 – Fundraising on Department of Army Installations
- Garrison Commander's Policy Memo No. 17
- DFMWR SOP – Private Organizations
- SJA Info Paper
- Request to Operate
- Requirements – Good Standing
- Sample Constitution/Bylaws
- Required Clauses
- Sample Audit
- Sample Financial Statement
- Sample Annual Activities
- Sample Fundraising Request
- Sample Donation Request
- Sample Release of Liability
- Revalidation Info
- Sample Revalidation Request
- List of private organizations on Fort Gordon
Private Organizations (POs) that wish to operate at Fort Gordon are required to register with the PO coordinator. The paperwork must be reviewed by the office of the Staff Judge Advocate, and Internal Review and Audit Compliance, and approved by the Garrison Commander. The process takes approximately 60 to 90 days and must be completed before an organization is granted authorization to operate as a PO at Fort Gordon.
POs that are currently approved to operate at Fort Gordon must renew their status every 2 years from the date of their last approved request. This must be completed prior to expiration of the organization's most recent approval in order to continue uninterrupted operations on Fort Gordon.
POs must maintain a current record with the Directorate of Family and MWR at all times and submit documents in accordance with the DFMWR SOP. Failure to maintain a current record will result in loss of status as a PO. Permission to operate may be revoked at any time.
POs operating on the installation must adhere to Army Regulation (AR) 210-22, POs on Department of the Army Installations, 22 October 2001 and Department of Defense Instruction (DoDI) 1000.15, POs on DoD Installations, 23 October 1997.